More than 20 CAHNRS faculty, staff and emeriti will be honored as part of the Washington State University Quarter Century Club this month, with more than a dozen gaining recognition for 50 years at WSU.
New 25-year members include:
• Sheila Brooks, CAHNRS Office of Research
• Jamie Dahl, Economic Sciences
• Jim Durfey, Crop and Soil Sciences
• Deborah Handy, Human Development
• Linda Loos, WSU Extension
• Steve Lyon, Crop and Soil Sciences
• Jennifer Michal, Animal Sciences
• Michael Mortimer, Institute of Biological Chemistry
• Diana Roberts, WSU Extension
• Bob Simmons, WSU Extension
• Nial Yager, Food Science.
New 50-year members include:
• Paul Barkley, Economic Sciences
• Darrell Barstow, Entomology/WSU Puyallup
• Leroy Blakeslee, Economic Sciences
• Stanton Brauen, Agronomy
• Ken Casavant, Economic Sciences
• Daniel Coonrad, Animal Sciences
• Arlen Davison, Plant Pathology/Extension
• Kenneth Duft, Economic Sciences
• Thomas Lowringer, Economics
• Nolan Murray, WSU IAREC
• Betty Musick, Horticulture/Landscape Architecture
• LeRoy Rogers, Agricultural Economics
• Robert Thornton, WSU Extension
The Quarter Century Club is WSU’s longest running employee recognition program, having been active since 1934. Each year, the club hosts a special event to honor faculty and staff who reach the impressive 25-year milestone.
This year’s 84th Annual Quarter Century Club Breakfast will be held at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10, in the M.G. Carey Sr. Ballroom.
Learn more here.