Monday’s Western Farmer-Stockman reported on the appointment of Michael Pumphrey as WSU’s new spring wheat breeder.
Tuesday’s Tri-City Herald report the story about WSU’s ARC and Extension receiving a record amount of grant awards in FY2009.
The story on School of Economic Sciences survey of Seattle business executives appeared in Tuesday’s Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce (no link available), and in the South Sound Business Examiner.
On Sunday, the Peninsula Daily News reported on grain trial evaluations being conducted today by Steve Jones and Kevin Murphy at a Dungeness area farm.
In this week’s Capital Press
- “Perennial wheat in the works”
- “Breeder brings weighty resume”
- “WSU researcher honored”
- “Progress spurs poultry interest”
Aired last week on the N.W. Ag Information Network
- “Seattle Business Execs See Recession Ending Mid-2010, WSU Survey Results Say”
- “WSU Ag Research Center, WSU Extension Break Record for Grant Awards”
- “Ninth Annual “Celebrate Washington Wine” Set to Benefit WSU Program”
- “Public Invited to Preview WSU Puyallup Center LID Transformation”