Working Effectively with the Media Workshop
- Interview Tips (.doc)
- Do’s and Don’ts When Appearing on Television (.pdf)
- When a Reporter Calls (.pdf)
- Working with the Media (.pdf)
Properly Applying WSU Extension Branding Elements
- Powerpoint presentation (.ppt, 11.5 mb)
- Presentation supporting files (11 mb)
- Brand presentation toolkit (.pdf, 2.5 mb)
- Transparent Extension logos (Gif and PNG, b/w and white)
- Example documents (PDF files)
- Templates (InDesign CS3)
Managing Your Web Page
- Web It! (.ppt, 4 mb)
- Creating, Customizing and Using Dreamweaver Templates (.doc)
- NOTE: This material may be out of date; we now use a WordPress-based content management system for all web communications.
- Anatomy of a News Release (.pdf, 800 kb)
- Tips on taking good photos
- Smile! You too can take good photographs Part 1 (Adobe Breeze presentation)
- Smile! You too can take good photographs Part 2 (Adobe Breeze presentation)
- Smile! You too can take good photographs Part 3 (Adobe Breeze presentation)
Be sure you have rights to an image before using it.
- USDA ARS Photo Archive – images are in the public domain
- Wikimedia Commons – images are individually licensed. If you do not understand the alternatives to copyright under which many of the images here are licensed, please do your homework before using one.