February 19, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tarah Sullivan, Assisstant Professor, WSU Department of Crop and Soil Sciences
Can good fungi restore bad soil?
- Food labels can reduce environmental impacts of livestock production
- Youth marijuana prevention on mind of state leaders
- WSU diversity chief enters 4-H Hall of Fame
- $1.5 million grant to advance ‘big data’ for genomic research
- Leaning on native bees amid the honey bee decline
- Nature’s pooper scoopers: Can dung beetles aid food safety?
- An apple a day could keep obesity away
- An unlikely collaboration harms potato crop
- $5 million gift funds research facility, ups state grain game
- Wanted: Monarch butterflies, last seen heading south