Killer Mushrooms on Your Plate?
By Dr. E. Kirsten Peters
- ‘Mushroom queen’ hunts fungus among us
- Dual fellowship: leadership and service in agriculture education and research
- Eventful September weather ends with historic storm
- WSU receives NSF grant to evaluate university partner accommodation policies
- WSU offers sneak peek at new agricultural automation technologies
- Partnership and economic growth the focus as construction starts on the Wine Science Center
- Washington state summer brings the heat
- WSU Emphasizes its Neutral Position on Initiative 522
- Hundreds of Monarchs reared at Washington State Penitentiary take flight during September
- Keeping Seafood Safe
0 comments on “Killer Mushrooms on Your Plate?”
Dr. E. Kirsten Peters, a native of the rural Northwest, was trained as a geologist at Princeton and Harvard. "Planet Rock Doc," a collection of Peters’ columns, is available at bookstores or from the publisher at http://wsupress.wsu.edu or 1-800-354-7360. This column is a service of the College of Agricultural, Human and Natural Resource Sciences at Washington State University.