October 5, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chad Kruger, interim director, Center for Sustaining Agriculture and Natural Resources; manager, Climate Friendly Farming Project
David Granatstein, sustainable agriculture specialist
509-663-8181 x222, firstname.lastname@example.org
WSU Climate Friendly Farming Team Wins National Innovation Award
- Cultivating veterans: Finding peace with a shovel and pitchfork
- Hagler leads with Agriculture Future of America
- Can good fungi restore bad soil?
- Microwave pasteurization improves food safety, flavor
- Keiko Tuttle identifies key issues for national ag forum
- ‘Blended Learning’ a success in early reviews
- Discovering western Washington grains in your glass
- What can older organic farms teach us about natural pest control?
- A Changing Ecosystem: Insects of Elwha Valley
- Researchers see added nutritional benefits in organic milk